How we proceed
At Aizen, we understand the challenges facing recruitment in a global economy. We partner with clients during all stages of growth, advising on the optimal KSA mix (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) to achieve their core business objectives.
After a thorough needs assessment phase, conducted by our experts, we source and secure the most appropriate candidates to match the business requirement.
Our team of experienced consultants bring an extensive – yet unique – experience to the task with engagement, integrity and excellence in customer relations.
We provide the platform that connects you to a global talent pool, designing appealing job-boards with appropriate job descriptions to ensure best-match.
We believe in the 3P approach – “Profile/Personality/Position” – while evaluating candidates through tested and proven personality and behavioural tests (MBTI, DiSC evaluation for recruitment assessments, collective intelligence assessments, etc.).
We have a unique 15-step approach to the task within Aizen and we believe this model is perfectly suited to matching candidates with clients:
Within the current market we believe the following:
High performing organisations recognize the need to use result-oriented external service providers to enhance their competitive advantage in attracting quality human capital.
Les employés potentiels sur un marché du travail ouvert évaluent les antécédents des employeurs potentiels, principalement dans le domaine de la progression et du développement de carrière.
At Aizen Recruitment, we bridge this gap to deliver value for both employers and potential employees through our efficient 15-step approach:
1. Collecting information on company culture, structure, operations and market.
- company audit.
- job and person specification analysis.
2. Recommending the company or co-creating the job description, current personnel policy and salary proposal.
- proposal to the company concerning the prevailing terms on the labour market and make appropriate offers of packages for prospective candidates.
- Design and upload the job description (online, print media postings).
3. Promoting the company and the opportunity through our professional network and social media.
- social media platforms, our in-house applicant database.
- industry/trade searches, our global networks.
4. Pre-screening applicants (promising candidates).
phone conversation to gain an understanding of the candidate.
double-check on CV/resume.
5. Organizing a structured or semi-structured telephone interview with applicants.
engage in in-depth interviews to assess validity of the profile prerequisites.
6. Scheduling, conducting one-to-one interviews with sourced candidates / In-take of behavioural assessments.
psychometric testing of candidates and competency-based interviews (MBTI, DiSC evaluation etc.), which will ensure a Personality-Position match.
7. Preparing / presenting candidate profiles & assisting the client in first discards.
according to detailed selection criteria, process a detailed report on the first selection and submit it to the client.
8. Coordinating/assisting the client in applicant interviews.
provide guidance for the client throughout the selection process.
9. Running a thorough reference and background check of selected candidates by the client.
education and employment verification, professional qualification/ membership checks, and criminal record checks.
10. Planning for the final review of selected candidates.
advise the salary package to offer in order to secure and motivate the candidate
help the client in salary negotiation and to promote the attractiveness of their offer.
11. Releasing the offer & negotiating with the candidate to secure mutual agreement.
seal Win-Win deal between the client and the successful applicant.
12. Providing courteous feedback to eliminated applicants and making recommendations for closing the process.
duly update unsuccessful candidates on their failure in the specific recruitment process and answer further enquiries, trying to provide guidance and career counselling when necessary.
13. Following up on on-boarding and performance after hiring for full client satisfaction.
once a candidate starts a new role, we believe it is our duty to track his or her progress.