Supply Chain Specialist
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Turkey / Sinop
- Full Time
- Import-Export processes management in coordination with headquarters, custom brokers and logistic operators.
- Supplier purchase order management (launch, follow-up and documentation) as well as intercompany purchase orders.
- Material and production planning in coordination with the headquarters.
- Manage changes in demand and / or supplier deadlines looking for alternatives in suppliers and approved materials when necessary.
- Supports in supplier search, management and evaluation processes of domestically supplied categories.
- Participates the initial months with an active role in the new factory preparation and operational startup of the production.
- Business, Supply Chain, International Trade, general Engineer degrees
- Minimum 2 year of experience in the function
- English proficiency is a must. Spanish is a plus
- SAP/ERP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills for coordinating with Spain.
- Incoterms knowledge.
- Flexible to business trips in Turkey or abroad.
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Anatolian side or Gebze area resident