- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Turkey / Agri
- Meeting with business management, marketing, and the R&D team to discuss product ideas.
- Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
- Collaborating with the engineering and marketing department on product feasibility.
- Redesigning existing products to enhance functionality or reduce costs.
- Creating design projects and specification sheets.
- Presenting product designs to management and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the engineering of product prototypes.
- Testing prototype products for functionality, ease-of-use, and longevity
- Resolving product issues.
- Overseeing the production process.
- Having at least 5 years of work/industry experience,
- Solidworks (Knowledge of Sheet Metal Module), Ansys CFX or Fluent (CFX we prefer), Autocad
- To have knowledge and experience in Mechanical and Electrical issues
- Being able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Preferably to have experience in project management
- To graduate from mechanical engineering department of universities
- To have analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- To direct the people with whom it works towards the goals and to develop it for success
- To develop its subordinates by providing coach-like leadership
- Fluid Dynamics, Experienced in sheet metal processing
- To designed parts to be produced in machines such as CNC laser, CNC press brake, CNC Lathe, CNC Milling
- Will be successful in organizational activities such as general management and production