Funding and Corporate Finance Manager
- Banking & Financial Services
- Turkey / Adiyaman
- Full Time
- Strengthening the company's asset and liability management with structured borrowing and treasury strategies;
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annual forecasts and variance reports against the company's realized results;
- Implementing fx and interest rate risk management strategies;
- Managing relations with global funding providers including financial institutions, impact funds and development institutions;
- Tracking risks and opportunities to assess macroeconomic drivers and their corresponding impact on Tarfin's financial performance.
- Min 7 years of experience in corporate finance functions of financial institutions, large corporates or financial consultancy and advisory companies.
- You have experience in financial analysis, modeling and forecasting to strategize funding needs.
- You are an excellent team-player with strong oral/written communication skills, eager to learn and develop.
- Result oriented analytical thinker with multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Turkish skills.