Digital Sales Manager
- Turkey / Istanbul
- Full Time
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Manage, Assesses prospective and assigned customer's current and potential needs, determining appropriate new revenue streams for Iron Mountain's Digital Solution portfolio.
- Manages & directs Digital Transformation, Execution and Innovation initiatives to transform business model.
- Planning & budgeting, controlling operational & capital costs, technology implementation, migration, automation, digitization, transition and service delivery.
- Creates a sustaining and dynamic environment that motivates high performance with leader.
- Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of the Iron Mountain Digital solution offerings for customers through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting Iron Mountain's areas of strength, competitive pricing, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and net new accounts.
- Responsible for pipeline development and bookings within your respective territory and or assigned account portfolio.
- As a team member, he she will deliver success through a consultative, value-based selling approach and work with the Pre Sales Solution Engineer to understand the customers use case and benefits to be delivered within theiron Mountain Digital Solutions portfolio.
- Having a bachelor's degree,
- At least 3-5 years experience in digital agencies especially, in online advertising sales,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent command of MS Office,
- Strong leadership and planning skills,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English