Corporate Communication and Digital Media Specialist
- Turkey / Hatay
- Building and executing social media strategy to research competitors, determine platforms and benchmark, message and identify audience.
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) to build connection and encourage for taking action.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content.
- Working with regional SM calendar; adapting and initiating contents for local SM accounts.
- Continuously improving the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Managing reputation, identifying key players and coordinating actions with collaborating with other departments.
- Initiating SM campaigns, following up the results and analyzing the statistics.
- Supporting other peers in marketing department and enrolling registration activities on social media for all planned activities.
- Adapting and implementing of DTC contents (Microsite content translation preparation, adaptation of nurture e-mails)
- Organizing Mediatic events like Marathone, CF Celebrations and collaborating with event coordinator.
- Publishing twice a year magazine and distributing of the magazine to all of our stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in the related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of local and international experience in the field of digital marketing.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Having experience in the Corporate Communication area is a plus.
- No travel obstacle.